The Mushroom Hut

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Fathers Day!! We had a fun day today. We didn't do much today. Ryan cleaned out the garage and the boys played. We went out to dinner last night at On The Border. The kids were great. Audrey ate so much rice.

Tomorrow the kids and I are driving to Hillsboro to have lunch and play with Shann and Travis. We are driving Ryans new car because it gets better gas mileage. I'm so excited. Can't wait to visit with Shann.

Andrew is still awake at almost 11pm. He is eating a banana. Here is a picture of my monkey boy. He eats bananas every day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I dyed more wool today. I love it. It looks like fire. I'm going to make hats out of it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

Blogger mom2Travis said...

that yarn is so pretty! I can't wait to see you today either!

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Web Counter