The Mushroom Hut

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Andrew is almost out of diapers. Hurray!! He can go the whole day in a pair of underwear if we are home most of the day. I still put a diaper on him if we are going to be out for a while and at night.


Earlier today Cameron asked me how to make a girl like him. So sweet. We wrote her a note and he is going to sneak it onto her desk tomorrow. Her name is Brittney and she like pink headbands.


Audrey is too freakin smart. She can make two word sentences. She copies everything the boys do. Today I found her copying the dance Steve was doing on Blue's Clues. She picked out a doll stroller today at the toy store. She loves pushing it around.


Here is the soaker I just finished for a lady I know in message board land. It totally sucks, but was so fun to make. Tomorrow I am going to start a pair of something for Sam ;)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger mom2Travis said...

WTG Andrew!!! And I love the soaker!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Web Counter