The Mushroom Hut

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I have not had a chance to post in a few days. It has been crazy busy around here. Cameron had 3 friends stay the night before last. They were up almost all night and kept me up too. There were boys here all day yesterday. Andrew was up all night last night with a tummy ache. He had a tummy ache and gas all day today. We ran errands today and my mom is over now visiting. While she is here I have had a chance to finish my hat. It’s made with the Peace Fleece Wool that I dyed. Here are some pictures of it. Ryan wants me to make him a black one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger mom2Travis said...

I love that!! The colors are perfect for you!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Web Counter