The Mushroom Hut

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I have 3 beautiful kids. I will trade them each for one quality skein of wool yarn. Any colorway is fine. I prefer thicker wool yarns.

I will include 2 days worth of clean diapers for the little ones. You can bring the dirty diapers back and I will even wash them for you.

All trades are final.

The wool soaker I made for Audrey was too big, and the yarn was a little thin, so I felted it a bit. Now it fits perfect and it is just the right thickness. We have even been using it at night with great success. Wool Rocks. Here is a picture of the soaker now. Not as pretty, but works great.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Small world, us both having an Audrey Lynn(e) born in May! :)

That's a pretty soaker!

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Web Counter