The Mushroom Hut

Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm tired of dealing with other peoples crap. I hate when plans get changed. I hate it when things don't go my way. I am so freakin happy.


Ryan joined a Scion club. There is a barbecue in our neighborhood for the club. He is there tonight. I just called him. He is having a great time. Tomorrow is his 30th birthday. We are not doing anything. We are going to celebrate next weekend when his parents are in town. Pat had balloons and candy delivered today. She is so sweet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Audrey liked the balloons more than anyone else. Audrey is getting too big. She is starting to stand by herself without holding on to anything. Too big. She loves to turn off the TV. Andrew picks her up and carries her away. She laughs when he does it. It is adorable. Makes me melt.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I made Audrey a diaper today.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cameron had Kids College this week. He loved it. He made a model of Grandma's back yard in his Sprouts & Stems class. It has grass seeds in it, moss, rocks, a tree. Very cool. I will take a picture of it tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Web Counter