The Mushroom Hut

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Today was a rotten day. Cameron threw a screaming crying fit at the mall because I wouldn't buy him an expensive toy. He sat in the middle of the toy store, cried and complained loudly about me. It was so fun. We did have a good time playing with Lexie and Sam at the mall. Christopher came along to play with Cameron. Ryan got us pizza for dinner. The boys went and got some fire works. I'm almost finished with the soaker. Here is the main part finished.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I learned how to do small circumference circular knitting with double point needles today and I am working on the leg cuffs now, then I wil make the drawstring and be finished.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Web Counter